The big 6 issues...
Doing something about these is why Breaksin.wales was formed - see The Program to start working with us
- Dominance of impersonal commission driven websites. This means fierce competition and puts you at the mercy of algorithms you cannot influence, apart from the ruinous ‘great leveller’ of price.
- The digital landscape has and continues to disrupt how markets operate, revealing a constantly evolving set of challenges, yet you have the same fundamental objectives. That’s a cause of frustration and generates a feeling of starting over again, all the time.
- Collaboration in a competitive market seems on the surface an oxymoron and only plays into the idea of making you dependant and isolated under the illusion of being in control. This notion is deeply flawed, yet smart and creative collaboration is rarely explored and developed to its full potential.
- The consumer doesn’t stand still. It’s never been both easy and complicated to develop or operate within a niche. How you go about not being ‘all things to all’ presents a positive rollercoaster of trial and error, iteration and adjustment rather than the irrelevance of a ‘set and forget’ approach. Just because you are there is not relevant anymore.
- Bringing out your personality, telling your story and demonstrating expertise remain powerful if the right tools are used, which often leaves people frozen by overwhelming choice.
- Being discovered, building your brand, following your purpose or creating your legacy are as relevant as ever. Achieving these kinds of aims requires something from you and to be brutal, is difficult or impossible to buy. This very issue lies at the heart of why breaksin.wales exists.
Our response to these challenges based on delivery, international experience and ongoing research is The Program.